As a registered Personal Trainer, pilates instructor, clinical & remedial soft tissue therapist, sports & deep tissue massage therapist and Clinical Weight Loss Practitioner, I will help you to change your lifestyle, reduce pain and become a happier, healthier you.
What you will get from a session from myself;
– Monitor of postural imbalances and correction
– Specific training to achieve your goals
– Motivational workouts that will push you harder than you can on your own
– Bring fun in to exercise
– Results which you will feel in 2 – 4 weeks & see within 4 – 8
weeks depending on the frequency.
– You will grow in confidence
– Constant feedback & monitoring of progress
– Injury rehabilitation to not only build strength but also reduce pain and improve your range of movement
– Helping to lose weight and inches through exercise and
educating you on eating healthily
– Exercise referral – working with Dr’s, physio’s etc to help you overcome injuries and illnesses
– Showing you the skills to become a better runner and reduce injury
– Working with older people & ladies
– Building up core strength to help reduce back injuries
– Correcting muscle imbalances
– Sculpting your body
– Level 2 Gym Instructor
– Level 3 Personal Trainer with Nutrition
– Exercise Referral
– Running Technique Instructor Training
– Armageddon Fitness Instructor
– Clinical weight loss practitioner
– Metabolic Effect Group trainer
– Clinical and remedial soft tissue therapist
– Sports and deep tissue massage therapist
Sports massage , Injury rehab , pilates , core strength , Weight loss , New to exercise , Toning up , Running Assessments , Strength training , Outdoor training
Skills and Qualifications
Clinical and remedial soft tissue therapist , personal trainer , pilates in structor , sports massage and deep tissue therapist , Clinical Weight Loss Practitioner , Personal Trainer , Armageddon Instructor , Metabolic Effect Instructor , Running Techniq
Is this your business?
Claim listing is the best way to manage and protect your business.